Burn Wood, Not Cash!
Burning fossil fuels, which is much like burning cash. Once the money is spent, it is gone forever, but your investment in a Katydid™ or Kimberly™ wood stove will pay for itself time and again through many years of trouble-free service, and wood is inexpensive or free!
Local Credit Union
Many of our clients finance their Katydid™ or Kimberly™ gasifier wood stove with a Home Improvement Loan through their local credit union. This will likely offer lower finance rates than other options, as well as a possible tax deduction for qualified home owners.
By making your purchase through our shopping cart, the option to apply for PayPal Credit will offered to you at checkout. Credit approval is subject to PayPal terms and conditions and credit rating. PayPal Credit sometimes offers financial incentives such as no payments, no interest if paid in full within six months.
Local, State, & Federal Tax Credits & Incentives
- Butte County Wood Burning Device Change Out Program
- El Dorado County Smoke Reduction Incentive Program Reimbursement
- Marin County, San Geronimo Valley Wood Stove Replacement Rebate
- Marin County Wood Stove Replacement Rebate Program
- Mono County Wood Stove Replacement Rebate Program
- Northern Sierra Air Quality District Grants & Incentives
- Sacramento Metropolitin Air Quality Management District Vouchers
- San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District Burn Cleaner Program
- South Coast AQMD Wood Stove & Fireplace Change-Out Incentive
- Klamath and Lake Counties Woodstove Replacement Program
- Oregon DEQ Woodstove Program
- Oregon 2015 Residential Energy Tax Credit Rates